kidstypike wrote:
> BMF works fine.

Same here. BMF works fine in the browser.

Here's more (about browsing directories and files, _not_ BMF):

- Squeezeplay (Squeezeplay on the desktop)
Works fine. Shows new directories, changes etc.

- ip3k (on Transporter and Softsqueeze on the the desktop)
Seems like it may be having problems in large directory trees. If I test
in a small test folder, it works fine, picks up new and changed
content.

But in a large directory tree (I used my main library, to compare with
BMF, and that tree has 1055 artist directories in its root.) I sometimes
get only the parent folder repeated as a single entry in a subfolder.

The directory tree structure is pretty standard:
Drive:\Flac\Artist\Album\tracks.

Sometimes when I browse into the folder "Flac", then to the next level,
I see "Flac" again and can go no further.  But sometimes it does show
the artist-level folders (by navigating out and then back in again).
However, when I browse into those, it repeats the artist name again ("1
of 1") instead of showing album subfolders. But... if I navigate to the
latter part the artist folder list (from about "Koko Taylor" through "ZZ
Top") it _does_ list the album subfolders and then music files.