slartibartfast wrote:
> I originally brought this problem up in the Orange Squeeze thread but I
> then discovered it affected the Logitech Android app as well so this
> seems a better place.
>
> I have set the "defeat touch to play" setting in LMS 7.9 to "ask before
> play" and this seems to work when playing tracks on my Touch and all
> four options function correctly. If I try to play tracks on my Radios
> then the options "play next" and "play all tracks" don't seem to work,
> in fact the text on the screen does not become highlighted when those
> options are selected.
>
> If I select the options on the players themselves and not via the app it
> works perfectly.
Further information for what it's worth. If I try to "play all songs"
from an album on the Radio then nothing happens. If I then try to "play
all songs" from the same album on the Touch they will not play even
though they would have played if I had not tried to play them on the
Radio. If I restart LMS I can then play the tracks on the Touch.

If I "play all tracks" from an album on the Touch and then try to "play
all tracks" from the same album on the Radio they will play even though
they would not have played if I had not played them on the Touch. Looks
like a bug to me.