HI Michael,

really enjoying 7.9, particularly the wonderful Random Album feature.
however, since upgrading from 7.8 i've been unable to get Playlists to
scan.  I've tried a clear library and rescan, just scan playlists, i've
moved my PL folder to a new location, al to no avail.

here's my setup:

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1409731561
MAC OS 10.9.4
No iTunes integration
Music files are stored on an external USB drive
Playlist files are in a separate folder on the same drive (they were on
the internal HD initially)

Scanner log is attached.  please let me know if there's any additional
info you need to trouble shoot.

thanks!

|Filename: scanner.log.zip                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16348|

4 TB Drobo-->FW 800-->mac mini-->Ethernet
Transporter--> Wireworld Eclipse 6 coax-->Meridian G61
G61--> Nordost Red Dawn-->Primare 30.3
Primare-->Ocos--Vienna Acoustics Beethoven/Maestro