mherger wrote:
> Ok, I did some work on the Advanced Search. Please update to the latest
>
> builds and give this some good testing:
>
> > Could offer buttons on the search/advanced search pages to "Save as
> > Favourite" or "Save as custom library".
>
> You can now save searchs to be re-run, as well as as library view
> definitions.
> Michael

Wonderful, thanks Michael.  Advanced Search results are now so much
nicer when they are treated as a new library, so they can be browsed in
different ways.  Seems to work well.

I also tried to save the search and re-select it.  Having selected the
saved search, I thought I would clear the form and create a new search.
My first instinct was to select a blank line from the Saved Searches
drop-down list, but there was an option "Saved Search" instead (no label
for the widget - perhaps this option was intended to be the label?).
Selecting "Saved Search" seems to run the search form.

If you press the "Clear" button, it doesn't clear the Saved Search
drop-down selection.

When entering a date search, eg Date Modified, it is suggesting American
date format ("ex: mm/dd/yyyy").  Could it be locale sensitive?  It would
be more natural for me to enter dd/mm/yyyy.  The search seemed to hang
up when I entered 30/01/2014, so I assume it really is expecting
mm/dd/yyyy.

Would it be possible to specify dates as a number of days in the past,
eg. search for music modified in the last 7 days, perhaps could be
specified by entering "Today-7", or an option for "n days in the past".

It appears that an advanced search is also searching only within the
currently selected library, which caught me out at first.  i.e. set up a
search for music modified this year, save as a library and activate the
library.  Then advanced search for an artist returns only that artists
music that has been modified this year ;-)

Now I have created a silly library view, how do I remove it?