Another one...

There's a problem with artist roles in the player status. I often get
the composer instead of the track artist or the album artist in the main
"artist" field.

What I'm seeing is that whenever iPeng doesn't request _all_ artist
roles but just the "main" artist role ("a" in the tag list) that artist
role often contains the composer. No idea, why, but probably dependent
on how you browsed to a track first or something.

When I request _all_ artist roles ("A" in the tag list) the albumartist
or trackartist is usually what shows up in the "main" artist role.

So the content of the "artist" field actually changes based on whether I
request one artist or all artist roles.

Requesting all artist roles makes retrieving long playlists unacceptably
slow so this is something that really deserves fixing....

More detail is in the iPeng thread starting here:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?51929-iPeng-support-thread&p=806839&viewfull=1#post806839

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 8, the Universal App for iOS 7 and iOS 8*