woodster wrote:
> Regarding podcast... Super.
>
> Have tried ickstream, but this is an online service as well, that might
> get shut down. It could be nice if the native apps e.g wimp could be run
> from the local lms.
> I have my local music, but can't avoid using online streaming, and need
> to be sure to have a long term solution.
>
> Thanks for your quick reply Michael.
>
> Martin

Triodes spotify plugin runs from the local lms server .

That said who knows how long spotify or wimp will last , so i would not
worry to much .

Any kind of streamer relies in part of some online service . Even LMS
without mysqueezebox.com uses TuneIn for radio listings

Thats how its is the real long term solution is to actually have local
files of the stuff you really want to keep and asume the other stuff
eventually will go away and be replaced by the next thing

sub.
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Touch + powered Fostex PM0.4
Misc use: Radio (with battery)
iPad1 with iPengHD & SqueezePad
(spares Touch, SB3, reciever ,controller )