You can easily tweak existing library views or add your own by editing
the plugin.pm that comes with the demo. Fairly simple SQL statements can
be used to generate them although the comments imply that it's possible
to do considerably more complex processing.

My own goal is to use my existing Smart Mix library view and be able to
eliminate duplicate Artist + Song Title entries so that I don't have 96
versions of Aqualung by Jethro Tull using 95 entries of the 100,000 TEN
will process. I haven't given it a lot of thought yet but so far it's a
fairly simple concept that is not obvious (to me) how to code.

Win7Pro(x64)[3.3Ghz i5, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD system, 15TB storage], LMS
7.9.0 -> Logitech Squeezebox Classic V.3 -> Cambridge Audio DacMagic ->
NAD C160 -> 2 x NAD C272 -> Quad 22L2