Bringing this one back from the dead because I spent a bit of time
working on making my own plug-in yesterday as suggested.

I used Michael's DRS plugin as a template and I have mine working now
but there are some issues that I would like some guidance with.

1) URL filter
My filter works when I play by typing in the stream URL but if I play
via the regular RadioTime/TuneIn station list then, not unreasonably I
suppose, I do not get a match.
My guess is that I could try to hijack the TuneIn URL when it includes
my station id but they could break ... and what does LMS do if more than
1 filter matches the same stream URL

2) Artwork
I can extend my code to put artist/track/show/station image but ...
wouldn't it be better for the plugin to be able to signal that it is
happy for LMS to provide this and then let it fall through to the (say)
TuneIn artwork finder (based in the artist and track info that my plugin
returned?
e.g. not returning icon attribute could mean that plugin wants LMS to
try and find one and returning empty attribute could mean that (for some
reason) the plugin does not want the automated search to be done.

Paul Webster
http://dabdig.blogspot.com