Sue,

I was wondering whether you got an error wrt. downloading the latest firmware from our servers. That would have been logged to server.log.

If all other things fail, you can download the file from
http://update.slimdevices.com/update/firmware/7.9.0/fab4_7.8.0_r16754.bin

Save it to a USB stick or SD card which you then plug in to that Touch. You can then update the firmware manually from Settings/Advanced/Updates or similar.

Michael