Yes, it probably isn't usual to operate this way, but the same folder
structure was migrated over from the Win7 PC that had no problem with
it.
"My Music" contains my wifes music folder, also flac folder and an mp3
folder of my main music library.
The folder containing mp3s and playlists is my DJ folder and syncs with
my Laptop. In the past I created playlists for different mixes and sets,
and tested them out over my LMS at partys and dinners.
This was all fine 'til moving to the Daphile/Linux.

Maybe I better take this over to the Daphile Testing thread, I didn't
think any permissions were required for this system, everything else is
running so smoothly and really impressed with it.