If my behavior has seemed against the etiquette of this forum I
apologise.

LMS system before this one ran without problems for years.
I do not know how it comes up with the name, I have no understanding of
Linux or what goes on in the background while LMS works. I feel out of
my depth which is why I posted.

I followed the install instructions and everything worked as the Daphile
website stated. If you read back through my exchange with PasTim it will
tell the full story.
These files DO exist on the server drive within the music folder being
monitored.
181651816618167

If you feel this is off topic for this thread I am happy to move these
questions elsewhere. Please be assured I don't want to waste a anyone's
time.

|Filename: PlaylistFiles.JPG                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18167|