Hi Michael,

I'm back home and have updated to the latest 7.9 beta. Rhapsody works
fine playing albums, tracks, and radio channels, but Smart Mix isn't
working for Rhapsody tracks. It will enqueue tracks, but it shows no
track info and they are skipped over in the playlist.

I didnt test a playlist from Rhapsody, but will do that next. Anything I
missed?

*Sue*
-"If you're happy and you know it turn the volume up and 'blow it out'
(http://www.last.fm/music/The+Features/Exhibit+A/Blow+It+Out)."-

In Use: 1 Touch | 1 Booms | 6 Radios (Sold: 1 Boom | 1 Duet | 1 SB2)
HP Proliant N54G | Logitech Media Server 7.9 | iPhone & iPad w/ iPeng
Find me on 'Last.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue) | 'Twitter'
(http://twitter.com/suechastain) | 'Rhapsody'
(http://www.rhapsody.com/members/mesue)
'My Journey to Musical Bliss'