garym wrote:
> seems to have been a physical letter. I haven't received one and yet I'm
> a long term siriusXM subscriber, including internet subscription that
> allows my use on Squeezeboxes.

Finally got the letter today via email:

   Dear Valued Listener,

   Our records show that   you may be streaming music over a
Logitech device. We are improving the way   we stream the SiriusXM
Internet service which requires a compatible internet   enabled player.
We suggest asking the manufacturer of your device about   what's needed
to continue streaming SiriusXM. It's important to take action   soon
because as of September 30 your streaming radio or receiver will not be
able to play the enhanced streaming service.

   This has no effect on   your account and the billing of your
SiriusXM Internet Radio subscription   package. You can continue to
listen to SiriusXM over the internet by   downloading our app on your
smartphone, tablet, PC, or current   internet-connected sound system.
This also has no effect on listening to   SiriusXM by satellite.

   If you have any   questions please call us at 1-888-601-6296
and reference your device.

   Thank you for being a   loyal SiriusXM listener.

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.9 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng8 & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify