mherger wrote:
> >    [15-11-26 14:49:56.6980] Slim::Utils::ImageResizer::sync_resize
> (141) Error resizing
> /Volumes/public/Media/Music/SXSW/SXSW_2005_Showcasing_Artists/Young_Heart_Attack-Misty_Rowe.mp3:
> Can't resize unknown type, magic: "\20JFIF\0\1\2"
>
> Do you know how you embedded the artwork in that file? It seems as if
> the embedded artwork has invalid magic bytes. JFIF/JPG should start with
>
> FF D8, followed by some more bytes before the JFIF bytes.
>
> But at least we no longer hang on such a file.
>
> --
>
> Michael

I didn't . It's from the SXSW artist previews so I downloaded it this
way.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*