Hi.

I have a problem with compilations and artists/album artist tag in
*iPeng* that may be caused by the server (more information & screenshot
'here'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103494-Compilation-Tag-causing-Artist-Album-Artist-problems&p=845826#post845826)):

compilations feature tracks where instead of the artist tag the album
artist (Various Artists) is shown.

I've seen this in iPeng using the latest LMS 7.9 on *Mac* and *Linux*
(Raspberry Pi) (don't have a Windows machine to test it).

>From what I gather, it's supposed to be a problem that needs to be fixed
on the server side because the tags sent over CLI differ from the ones
used in server-side generated GUI menus (like the ones used by
SqueezePad).

I would be glad if you could look into it.

Thank you so much.