Thanks a lot, Michael...

Quick and informative respons as always...

I'll empty my description-fields - and remember that from now on...

You lost me at 'quick search' - tried at the top in the web ui? Please
point me in the right direction - and I'll do some more investigation. I
can see that the '-' isn't a good idea in the search field, and maybe
not in the COMMENT field aswell. The Gilberto file can't be found with
the exact searchstring as in 'HDTracks - 2014', but the result lists
another album, where the COMMENT field contains 'HDTracks 2014' (without
the '-') when searching for 'HDTracks - 2014'.

But now I'm more than halfway through :cool: