mherger wrote:
> > But at some point in the last month or two (roughly) it stopped. I
> don't
> > recall exactly when, and have upgraded many times since then, so
> can't
> > narrow it down.
>
> Heh... I think you just found a 6+yrs old bug. It was only exposed due
> to a recent change to how we handle upates on Linux, but it was really
> old :-).
>
> You should see notifications again once you've updated to the next build
>
> (due out in an hour) and the next afterwards. Thanks a lot!

I'm afraid it still isn't working for me, Michael.

I'm running: 1455894713 @ Mon Feb 22 12:34:09 UTC 2016

which should have the above fix.

In my server.log I have:

[16-02-24 02:57:34.2050] Slim::Utils::Update::checkVersionCB (145) A new
version of Logitech Media Server is available (7.9.0). Click <a
href="http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/7.9/sc/2f42343/logitechmediaserver_7.9.0~1456262499_amd64.deb";
target="update">here</a> to download.

but no sign of any notification in the web ui.