frank1969 wrote:
> No they aren't, but it can't matter in my opinion, for LMS doesn't even
> recognize the file is changed so it doesn't see the content or if it's a
> "full" one.
> By the way if I create a New playlist with an external editor it is
> handled fine by LMS so this is NO "full" m3u aß well...

I just asked to fetch some deeper informations for Michael.
As you can see in my scanner.log my system (build from scratch based on
a LMS 7.9 with latest updates) do work.

Did you (both) install a fresh Version or update from a earlier one?

Some times something goes wrong and a "updated" lms has some other
behaviours than a "new from scratch" installation.

Which OS is your LMS running?

Gruss
Jan