DJanGo wrote:
> that sounds promising - now you only have to sort what part from the
> maybe secrion causing your issue. Thats pretty simple.

Unfortunately it isn't simple if it would be caused by a bug within LMS
7.9. I don't have any events in any of the Windows event logs, LMS
service is up and running, the server is reachable but the players stop
playing suddenly. As I said, exactly this setup worked for years. The
only things that changed are the LMS 7.9 nightly version and the Windows
updates. So, any useful hint how to solve this issue would be really
appreciated :-)

Please find the logs attached. The restarts of the LMS service during
the last days were done manually and the streaming problem with antenne1
occurs from time to time, but streaming other radio stations work
usually, until my special problem appears.

Thanks for your help!
Stefan

21221

|Filename: LMS_Logs.zip                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21221|