I'm experiencing a wired problem for the third time where I can't find
out whre it results from:

If I start LMS as usual via http://127.0.0.1:9000/ (or)
http://127.0.0.1:9000/index.html

it doesn't load. Start screen "all green" appears and it says "Loading
Logitech Media Server..." for hours ... - without ever really loading
the main page.

All other sites work - I can e.g. call settings
(http://127.0.0.1:9000/settings/index.html?) main menu
(http://127.0.0.1:9000/home.html) or "new music"
(http://127.0.0.1:9000/clixmlbrowser/clicmd=browselibrary+items&linktitle=BROWSE_NEW_MUSIC&sort=new&mode=albums&wantMetadata=1/index.html?sort=new&mode=albums&player=xxx&index=&sess=
)
without any problems (only the "left part" of the screen of course, not
showing the "right part" (player and playlist).

More spooky:
It DOESN'T work with Google Chrome or Mozilla, the browsers I usually
use, but it WORKS with MS Edge or Opera (the browser I've just installed
for testing purposes).
So I thought it could be a problem with browser's cache and cleared it
completely - without any result... 

So I'm a little desperate, what to do (the 2 times it occured before it
worked fine again with some other nightly - trying to install an old
nightly failed with me):

What could I do - with "cache" or sites could I try to delete?
Many thanks!


------------------------------------------------------------------------
frank1969's Profile: http://forums.slimdevices.com/member.php?userid=31156
View this thread: http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=106530

_______________________________________________
beta mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.slimdevices.com/mailman/listinfo/beta

Reply via email to