Thank you for your quick and honest reply. I'm not going to lie, it was
a bit of a sobering read :)

Anyway, any chance you could maybe someday add these two tiny little
totally not very space consuming micro settings to the advanced search
menu:
a compilations (true/false) setting & a negative (exclude) comment
search option in addition to the positive (include) comments search?
That would already make setting up ABMs and Virtual Libraries so much
easier for me, and maybe not just me I hope.

BTW about grouping: Is there maybe already some plugin you can think of
that can group menus I created with ABM? I suppose Custom Browse can't
group those menus, right?

About ratings: say I have no Trackstat or CustomScan installed, how
would I let LMS know that a 60 -in the song's grouping tag- means 3
stars?

As for the rest (20 Random Compilations, Compilations by Genre, more ABM
view options), well, I can always hope that someday this will show up
one way (Erland's new CB) or another.

Thank you, Michael.