mherger wrote:
> > I am not sure if this is related to the new release, but I had a few
> > problems with the Default skin which I switched to from Classic. The
> web
> > interface kept refreshing and did not allow me to enter any menus in
> the
> > player. I managed to bring up settings window and close player window
> > and then switch back to classic skin and it works fine now.
>
> Most likely just the usual stale cached CSS/JS file f...up. Make sure
> you wipe your browser's cache and force a full reload of the page. And
> don't run Kaspersky AV on your computer :-).
>
> --
>
> Michael

Misread your post and deleted LMS cache. However I tried deleting the
browser cache using below instructions to no avail
Clear the cache

-  Click the menu button              [image:

https://support.mozilla.org/legacyfs/online/sumo-media/gallery/images/2014-01-10-13-08-08-f52b8c.png]
  and choose Preferences.
-  Select the Advanced panel.
-  Click on the *Network* tab.
-  In the *Cached Web Content* section, click Clear Now.

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1488878280 @ Wed Mar  8 14:09:34
UTC 2017
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000                   Operating system: Debian - EN -
utf8
                        Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
                        Perl Version: 5.22.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
                        Audio::Scan: 0.95
                        Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)

One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm
4.1 speakers
Two SB Radios wireless