mherger wrote:

> The reason I have my doubts is the fact that there probably are
> thousands of LMS 7.9 & Spotify users out there who haven't seen this
> problem. Including me. My kids use Spotify every day, and I've been
> running 7.9 since day one.

You are right, that part is weird. Are your kids using it via the
browser webinterface? As long as I use Orange Squeeze (Android) or
Squeeze Control (SC on same Win10 pc as my webbrowser!), every thing
seems to be fine. I think it works fine too if I control directly from
the touch screens on my Squeezebox Touch devices (though, I should
probably verify this when I get home).

Could it be something specific for ReadyNAS Ultras?

Mnyb mentions Erland's plugins. I can't remember for sure if I have some
of his plugins installed, but I have already disabled the Custum Browse
plugin (I think it is called something like that, and it might be one of
Erlands?), because I saw some errors that seemed to be related to this.
But when I get home I will check if I have more plugins it might be a
good idea to disable.

*/Stig*
'http://www.*rockland*.dk' (http://www.rockland.dk) -
'http://www.*last.fm*/user/rockland' (http://www.last.fm/user/rockland)
- 'http://www.*discogs*.com/user/StigNygaard'
(http://www.discogs.com/user/StigNygaard) -
'https://*plus.google*.com/+StigNygaard'
(https://plus.google.com/+StigNygaard)
*Server:* LMS 7.9.0 - 1488878280 @ Wed Mar  8 14:05:55 UTC 2017 on
ReadyNAS Ultra 2.  *Controllers/players:* 2x Squeezebox Touch,
Squeezebox Classic, 2x OrangeSqueeze/SqueezePlayer
You might like to try my *'Art Grabr'
(https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/20771-stig-s-art-grabr)* for fetching
big *cover-art* from various sites - or *'Album Linkr'
(https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/21153-stig-s-last-fm-album-linkr)*
for a better *last.fm* desktop experience...