mherger wrote:
> > More info on this. I tried again using a track from my local library
> as
> > the seed track and the "Don't stop the music" playlist  was indeed
> from
> > Spotify. However if the seed track is actually from Spotify then a
> "Song
> > mix" is generated instead. Is this expected behaviour?
>
> No. And it's certainly not what I'm seeing. Try a different track?
> Something you really don't have in your local library. Would it still
> pick local tracks?
>
> --
>
> Michael
Just tried again with a different track from Spotify and the generated
playlist was from Spotify. Tried again with the original track and again
the playlist was from Spotify. I have no idea why it didn't work when I
tried the other day. Does the plugin have a failsafe mode where it plays
a song mix if it cannot generate a playlist for some reason?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk