Roland0 wrote:
> Assuming the following:
> - web server will run on the same server as LMS
> - busybox is installed (it usually is)
> - files needed go into /home/user/www (can be any dir)

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> edit /home/user/www/httpd.conf

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> edit /etc/hosts

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> start server:

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> Test without network:

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > wget "http://opml.radiotime.com/Index.aspx?partnerId=16";

--------------------

Thanks - much to think about there.  I don't have busybox on my server
(it's an old vortexbox PC running xubuntu) but I do have a basic apache
web server (of which I know little, but just enough so far for a few
simple file shares and extra repos for LMS).

As I understand it you are suggesting I redirect all requests to
opml.radiotime.com to my local host, and that I should pull down the
index from opml.radiotime.  OK so far.

However, you have an httpd.conf file and contents specified.  I don't
have such a file and don't quite understand the contents. I shall
experiment to see whether the web address gets picked up or not without
that file.

LMS 7.9.1 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 17.10, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.  Touch & EDO. 2nd Touch standard.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 17.10 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.