Hi.

I'm running the latest build of LMS 7.9.2 on macOS 10.13.6 but this
particular issue has been around for some time. I just forgot about it.

It seems that *LMS logs on macOS are not rotated*, at least not here on
my machine. My server.log is now at ~16 MB. And it would probably be
even bigger if I hadn't done a major OS update in May deleting old stuff
manually like old logs manually in the process.

I don't know if other software like Plex Media Server uses OS built-in
logrotation but PMS logs do get rotated as expected.

Maybe you can look into this when you find the time.

Thank you.

P.S. FYI the macOS LMS installer pkg still seems to have a signing
problem (not signed?) => warning message on opening it.