mherger wrote:
> > Ran Clear & Rescan on Win 10 twice -
> >
> > Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1530185314 @ Thu Jun 28
> 14:09:09
> > Total Time: 01:14:52 (Saturday, September 15, 2018 / 10:12 AM)
> >
> > Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1536946607 @ Fri Sep 14
> 20:08:11
> > Total Time: 01:14:02 (Saturday, September 15, 2018 / 1:08 PM)
>
> Wow... not much of an improvement :-)
>
> > I suspect disk i/o on the music library is the limiting factor, but
> > great to have scratched the "why isn't sqlite upgraded" itch.
> > Drive C on this box is a Samsung EVO 850 M2 SSD, 250GB with 170GB
> free,
> > Music is a Toshiba MD04ACA400 7,200rpm 4TB.
>
> Internal, not USB? Is this a dedicated system? And is the VB system you
>
> mentioned using the same library? Would be interesting to see how they
> compare.
>
> --
>
> Michael
Internal drive.
Win 10 box is a workstation and "master" for music and video processing,
i3-8100 CPU @ 3.60GHz, 8GB, quad core.
For this exercise it was a dedicated system.
Music library is distributed via FreeFileSync to Vortexbox servers.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.

Seen sprayed on the outside wall of the local library -
Three things I hate in life :
1. Vandalism
2. Irony
3. Lists