I'm looking for an easy way to run LMS on a web server / cloud server.
The idea is to have the database always with me, so I don't wanna hear
music with it but "only" use the database to browse my library if I'm
not at home, so I don't wanna do "imports" but preferably copy my local
LMS-files/database to the server.
My server (ionos) has MySql support (Sqlite not sure).

Till now I had a (selfwritten) PHP-script for my MySql database ,
exported the sqlite from my local LMS installation (into *.csv) and
re_imported  it on my webserver. But this is pretty boring job so I look
for an easier way to either
a) 'automatically' convert Sqlite into MySQL
b) run LMS "as is" on my webserver (copying the *.db files to the
server)

Any ideas?
If You might see, I'm not very experienced in databases (except a little
MySQL) so I just don't know how Sqlite works on a web server... :(