I don't like the new security Funktion if you cannot disable it.

You can disable it, and it's been described before. But 99% of the people who want to disable it do so for the wrong reason. You want to disable it in order to work around other limitations, eg. Docker support in DSM, or lack of knowledge how to configure Docker properly etc. You want to give up a security feature because it seems to be easier than to address the real issues.

I posted on the Bookmarks thread, because I believe you should solve the Bookmarks issue, not work around it using a sledgehammer.

--

Michael