I see a strange behaviour on ONE of my 4 LMS-installations (on different
computers/servers).

3 of them work fine - on the 4th one:

The search box (the magnifying glass symbol) - afaik linking to
"search.html" - gives NO results, whatever I search for.
The advanced search - linking to "advanced_search.html" - does find
everything I expect to be found.

On all servers I've installed the last nightly and I see this behaviour
for two months now (and several updates) so it doesn't result from a
special releaese.

I don't see the reason - the only difference I see, the 3 "working" ones
are running on Windows 10, the fourth one on Windows Server 2019. I
could imagine a problem with relative paths/directorys or something like
this, but I don't see the reason or any hint how to solve this... :(