mherger wrote:
> >> Could you please go to Settings/Advanced/Security and allow
> "Insecure
> >> HTTPS"? That's a change I committed a day after your working build.
>
> > Toggling this on/off results indeed in Tidal working/not working on
> > 8.0.0 - 1580708662 (Win10).
>
> Please note that this is not about TIDAL working or not. It's much more
>
> generic (and TIDAL has been broken differently for too long).
>
> But are you saying that TIDAL is now working better than it used to for
>
> the past few months?
>
> --
>
> Michael
I've only recently reactivated my Tidal account, and without this box
ticked I can't browse Tidal through the web interface
Code:
--------------------
    There was an error loading the remote feed for TIDAL: (Connect timed out:
Bad file descriptor)
--------------------
 With it ticked, browsing works perfectly. As I'm doing this through
Teamviewer from work on my machine at home, I can't say if playing would
work any better than in previous months if at all ...

Main System: Touch; Marantz SR-5004 + TMA Premium 905 + TMA Premium 901
+ Teufel Ultima 20 Mk 2 + BK Monolith+ FF + Lenovo T460 + Kodi + Pioneer
PDP-LX5090H
Workshop: iPad 32GB Wifi + Squeezepad (local playback activated)
Wherever needed: Acer Iconia Tab A700 + Squeezeplayer
Kitchen: iPhone 5s + iPeng (local playback activated) + NAD 312 + Teufel
Ultima 20 Mk 2
Headphone (cozy corner): Lenovo T550 + Squeezelite-X + Cyrus Soundkey +
Topping A30 + Focal Elear
Car: TBC ...