frank1969 wrote:
> Thanks, problem solved by installig a backup of my database (deleting
> "cache" folder, copying "cache" folder from my last backup).
> Crazy issue - database  obviously worked with apps and devices, but not
> with the web interface - maybe caused by google drive now set up to
> backup "cache" folder while lms is running...Hmm I just restarted my Pi
> running the latest LMS 8.3 and had what I
assume is the same issue. Deleting the cache has got me going again but
now I have to set everything up from scratch.
Before I rebooted I noticed a lot of stuff being written to the journal
and
Systemd-journal or similar was consuming around 100% cpu on a Pi4. That
was why I rebooted in the first place. Something strange is going on.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk