mherger wrote:

> Unfortunately you didn't keep the log file of this scan, did you? Did
> you see any sign of progress, while it was processing the newly
> discovered playlists? Or did it discover, but not process them?

I did not save them but I looked into them - scanner discovered them but
did not process them in anyway (at least according to the logfiles)

mherger wrote:

> I believe you are familiar with SQL? Did you check whether there was any
>
> sign of those playlists in the tracks table?

Yes, I checked - they have been in playlist table with
d:\playlist\...m3u resp. d:\playlist2\...m3u

mherger wrote:

> > So however: the only way I see is to "clean up" all playlists from
> LMS
> > (and not by a full rescan - it takes a day ;)))) )

I deleted them in tracks-table (all) and started a new&changed-scan -
and they were imported again (and only once imported :))) )