mherger wrote:

> Not surprisingly that's a lot. Does the fulltext search still provide
> some value to you? All those 7k popular terms would only be searched for
>
> in titles, but eg. not in comments.
>
> I'm not saying "turn off FTS" to work around that crash. But I believe
> some of the FTS plugin implementation doesn't scale well with larger
> libraries.

Yes. I'll keep this in mind and watch this closely.
Till 3 or 4 months ago I had FTS deactivated, but it's really of use for
it's more comfortable to type "beatles need love" if I'm looking for
albums with "All You Need Is Love" by the Beatles than to call extended
search and type "need is love" (need love wouldn't work) in "tyle" field
and artist "beatles" in artist field. So FTS is especially more
practical if you don't know the exact title but only two words (but
maybe not as an exact combination).