results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=116649
Question: On what player types does the alarm fail for you?

- Squeezebox Radio (official firmware 7.x)
- Squeezebox Radio (community firmware 8.x)
- Squeezebox Touch (official firmware 7.x)
- Squeezebox Touch (community firmware 8.x)
- SB Classic/Boom/Receiver/Transporter
- Other (eg. Raspberry Pi based)

didjean wrote:
> Just to be sure - do you confirm it is (player.alarmclock) and
> (player.source) to enable for debugging?

Happy to run some more tests, have installed latest 8.3… Could you
please just confirm what to enable for debugging so I can share some
more logs?

Transporter, Touch, SB3, SB2, Duet, Booms, Radios, piCorePlayer ---
iPeng & Material --- LMS Version: 8.3.1 - 1668787267 on Pi4 4GB -
Max2Play --- Qobuz