results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=116649
Question: On what player types does the alarm fail for you?

- Squeezebox Radio (official firmware 7.x)
- Squeezebox Radio (community firmware 8.x)
- Squeezebox Touch (official firmware 7.x)
- Squeezebox Touch (community firmware 8.x)
- SB Classic/Boom/Receiver/Transporter
- Other (eg. Raspberry Pi based)

KeBul wrote:
> Another day of alarms... no changes to the set up, just alarms set every
> 15 minutes and some use of MaterialSkin.
>
> 41 alarms, no failures, so looking like Craig's proposed tweak in
> MaterialSkin has helped the situation.
>
> I don't think I can do any more with this current setup, depending how I
> feel tomorrow I may go back to the released version of Material and see
> if I can break it again and then try with a different OS/Browser.
>
> Kev
If you could I would appreciate you verifying the patch for the LMS side
I posted earlier (with the 'bad' MaterialSkin). Obviously it is good
when the current issue gets solved from whatever side but I think the
objective should be to stop this forever rather than rely on Craig
fixing it all.