**
A little boy got on the bus, sat  next to a man reading a book, and
 noticed he had his collar on backwards.  The little boy asked why he
 wore his collar backwards... The man, who was a  priest, said "I am a
 Father." The little boy replied "My Dad doesn't wear  his collar like
 that." The priest looked up from his book and answered
 "I am  the  Father of many." The boy said "My Dad has 4 boys,
 4 girls and two  grandchildren and he doesn't wear his collar that
 way." The priest,  getting impatient, said "I am the Father of
 hundreds" and went back to  reading his book. The little boy sat
quietly thinking for a while, then  leaned over and said,
 "Maybe you should use a condom and wear
 your pants  backwards instead of your collar."

**
** *

*

P *Consider the environment.* *Please don't print this e-mail unless you
really need to..*

Hottest news and in-depth analysis that goes beyond the headlines. Only on
MSN News Check it out! <http://news.in.msn.com/>

--
R Shanbhag "Raj"
Abu Dhabi, UAE