Medical Benefits of Drinking Water On Empty Stomach. Must Read and Forward to
All your Friends..

      DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH:

      It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately
      after waking up every morning. Furthermore,
      scientific tests have proven  its value. We publish
      below a description of use of water for our readers.
      For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses
      the water treatment had been found successful
      by a Japanese medical society as a 100% cure
      for the following diseases:
      Headache, body ache, heart system, arthritis, fast heart beat,
      epilepsy, excess fatness, bronchitis asthma, TB, meningitis,
      kidney and urine diseases, vomiting, gastritis, diarrhea,
      piles, diabetes, constipation, all eye diseases, womb,
      cancer and menstrual disorders, ear nose and throat diseases.

      METHOD OF TREATMENT
      1. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth,
      drink 4 x 160ml glasses of water

      2. Brush and clean the mouth but
      do not eat or drink anything for 45 minute
      3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.

      4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner
      do not eat or drink anything for 2 hours

      5. Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink
      4 glasses of water at the beginning
      may commence by taking little water
      and gradually increase it to 4 glasses per day.
      6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases
      of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.

      The following list gives the number of days of treatment
      required to cure/control/ reduce main diseases:

      1. High Blood Pressure (30 days)
      2. Gastric (10 days)
      3. Diabetes (30 days)
      4. Constipation (10 days)
      5. Cancer (180 days)6. TB (90 days)
      7. Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment only
      for 3 days in the 1st week, and from 2nd week onwards daily.

      This treatment method has no side effects,
      however at the commencement of treatment
      you may have to urinate a few times.

      It is better if we continue this and make this procedure
      as a routine work in our life. Drink Water
      and Stay healthy and Active.

      This makes sense..
      The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals..
      not cold water. Maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit
      while eating!!! Nothing to lose, everything to gain.

      For those who like to drink cold water,
      this article is applicable to you.
      It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal.
      However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff
      that you have just consumed.. It will slow down the digestion.

      Once this 'sludge' reacts with the acid, it will break down
      and be absorbed by the intestine faster
      than the solid food. It will line the intestine.

      Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer.
      It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.

      A serious note about heart attacks:

      Women should know that not every heart attack symptom
      is going to be the left arm hurting,

      Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.

      You may never have the first chest pain
      during the course of a heart attack.

      Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms.

      60% of people who have a heart attack while
      they are asleep do not wake up.

      Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep.
      Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know,
      the better chance we could survive...

      A cardiologist says if everyone who gets this mail sends it
      to everyone they know, you can be sure that
      we'll save at least one life.

      With Best Regards
      SHENOY INVESTMENT AND FINANCIAL
      CONSULTANTS PRIVATE LIMITED