I’ve never considered money as something beautiful to look at, but I have
to admit, some banknotes look better than others. Here are the top 10 most
beautiful banknotes in the world, according to David Standish, author of The
Art of Money:

      Top 10 currencies via CNBC

      10. Faroe Islands (Kronurs)

      9. Iceland (Kronurs)

      8. Hong Kong (Hong Kong Dollars)

      7. Cook Islands (Cook Island Dollars)

      6. New Zealand (New Zealand Dollars)

      5. Comoros (Comorian Franc)

      4. Switzerland (Francs)

      3. Sao Tome Principe (Dobras)

      2. The Maldives (Rufiyaa)

      1. The French Pacific Territories (Franc)

      They’re all interesting, I guess, but here are a few other nice looking
banknotes from around the world, maybe even nicer than the ones in Mr.
Standish’s top:

      [Photo Credits]

      [Photo Credits]

      --
      ®Trust God, he knows ur future. He may not reveal it to you but he will
walk with you as the future unfolds. Don't trust the stars, trust the one who