P Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail

        Important Message regarding alterations on Cheque leaf

        We have received RBI guidelines by virtue of which Banks are supposed
to prohibit alterations / corrections on the cheque leaf.

        As per RBI Circular - DPSS.CO.CHD.No. 1832/01.07.05/2009-10 dated 22nd
February 2010.

        Prohibiting alterations / corrections on cheques :

        No changes / corrections should be carried out on the cheques (other
than for date validation purposes, if required). For any change in the payee's
name, courtesy amount (amount in figures) or legal amount (amount in words),
etc., fresh cheque forms should be used by customers. This would help banks to
identify and control fraudulent alterations.

        Based on the above guidelines branch / clearing teams can return
cheques which have any alteration in the

        ·       Payee Name

        ·       Amount in numbers

        ·       Amount in words

        The only alteration which is allowed is the alteration in the date.

        The above change will be incorporated by change in the Terms and
Conditions on the chequebook.

With Best Regards
SHENOY INVESTMENT AND FINANCIAL
CONSULTANTS PRIVATE LIMITED
11-A, KASHI NIKETAN, 2ND ROAD,
CHEMBUR, MUMBAI - 400 071

TEL : 6797 3433 / 2521 2111
EMAIL : shifc...@gmail.com
              shifc...@mtnl.net.in

Dealing in Mutual Funds, General & Life Insurance Products, Post Office
Schemes, Fixed Deposits, I.P.Os., and  Capital Gains Bonds