Mera Bharat Mahaan !!!

We live in a nation ,

· where Pizza reaches home faster than Ambulance police,
· Where you get car loan @ 5% and education loan @ 12%,
· Where rice is Rs 40/- per kg but sim card is free,
· Where a millionaire can buy a cricket team instead of donating the money to
any charity,
· Where the footwear, we wear ,are sold in AC showrooms, but vegetables, that
we eat, are sold on the footpath,
· Where everybody wants to be famous but nobody wants to follow the path to be
famous,
· Where we make lemon juices with artificial flavours and dish wash liquids
with real lemon.
· Where people are standing at tea stalls reading an article about child labour
from a newspaper and say,"yaar bachhonse kaam karvane wale ko to phansi par
chadha dena chahiye" and then they shout "Oye chhotu 2 chaii laao....."

Incredible India,
MeraBharatMahaan.