CAN WE REALLY FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPT POLITICIAN BY MERELY FORWARDING EMAILS?

Dear Friends

"Indians are Poor but, India is not a poor country"
Says one of the Swiss Bank Directors.

He says that 280 lac crore of Indian money is deposited in Swiss banks.

Which can be used for Tax-less budget for 30 yrs.
Can give 60 crore jobs to Indians.
Can give free education to all Indians.
>From any village to Delhi 4 lane roads.
Forever free Power supply to more than 500 social projects.
Every citizen can get monthly 2000/- for 60 Yrs.
No need of WORLD BANK & IMF Loan.
Think, how our money is blocked by rich politicians?
We have full right to fight against corrupt politicians.

Forward this message to all INDIANS.

HAVE A NICE DAY