Dividend Announcement

      Dear Associate,

      We are declaring dividend in Franklin India Bluechip Fund (FIBCF) and FT
India Dynamic PE Ratio Fund of Funds (FTDPEF). All Investors registered in the
dividend plans of the respective funds as on January 27, 2012 will receive the
dividend

      The dividend details are given below:
            Name of the fund
           Amount of Dividend
            Per Unit (Rs.)
           Face Value
            per unit (Rs.)
           Record Date

            FIBCF

            FTDPEF#
           3.00

            0.50
           10

            10
           Jan 27, 2012

            Jan 27, 2012

      # Inclusive of statutory levy

      Pursuant to payment of dividend, the NAV of the funds would fall to the
extent of payout and statutory levy, as applicable. Under the dividend
reinvestment plans, the dividend declared will be reinvested at the NAV of
January 30, 2012 and unit holders will be allotted additional units for the
dividend amount

      With Regards
      Franklin Templeton Team
      www.franklintempletonindia.com

      Copyright © 1999-2009, Franklin Templeton Investments, All rights
reserved.

      With Best Regards
      SHENOY INVESTMENT AND FINANCIAL
      CONSULTANTS PRIVATE LIMITED
      11-A, KASHI NIKETAN, 2ND ROAD,
      CHEMBUR, MUMBAI - 400 071

      TEL : 6797 3433 / 2521 2111
      EMAIL : shifc...@gmail.com
                    shifc...@mtnl.net.in

      Dealing in Mutual Funds, General & Life Insurance Products, Post Office
Schemes, Fixed Deposits, I.P.Os., and  Capital Gains Bonds

fo