Happy Navratri to you.Today an interesting incident happened.

I met a person today, whom I meet regularly in course of official dealings.

Most times, even though, I had noticed that he has had a couple of pegs of
alcohol,

I never asked about it ,any time, just to maintain business etiquette !

Today, I gave the person, the phone no.s of

Alcoholic Anonymous (AA)-Hyderabad and also made him call the local
representative.

After the phone call to AA, the person told that he had tried many times
but, could not quit drinking. Today ,in the morning, he had prayed to GOD at
Hanuman temple that he wanted to quit alcohol !!

Strange are the ways of the Mind/God/Universe..Whatever you call!! He made
that call to Alcoholic Anonymous-today.

I wish that his prayers get fulfilled &  he is able to quit the drinking
habit..

http://www.aagsoindia.org/contact.htm

May ,Goddess, in this Navratri ,help many others to kick the Drinking habit
before it kicks them.!!.

http://www.aagsoindia.org/contact.htm

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report_satyamev-jayate-gets-aa-drunk-on-its-o
wn-success_1709259