Very Useful TIPS for all any individual their friends, relatives.....

Let us share this, may be as a reminder......

" These mantras should be valid even for people who have not retired  "

Life after retirement :

Many people feel unhappy, health-wise and security-wise, after 60 years of
age, owing to the diminishing importance given to them and their opinions.
But, it need not be so, if only we understand the basic principles of life
and follow them scrupulously.

------------------------------------

Here are ten mantras to age gracefully and make life after retirement
pleasant.

1. Never say 'I am aged' : There are three ages, chronological, ,biological,
and psychological. The first is calculated based on our date of birth; the
second is determined by the health conditions; the third is how old we feel
we are. While we don't have control over the first, we can take care of our
health with good diet, exercise and a cheerful attitude. A positive attitude
and optimistic thinking can reverse the third age.

2. Health is wealth: If you really love your kith and kin, taking care of
your health should be your priority. Thus, you will not be a burden to them.
Have an annual health check-up and take the prescribed medicines regularly.
Do take health insurance coverage.

3. Money is important: Money is essential for meeting the basic necessities
of life, keeping good health and earning family respect and security. Don't
spend beyond your means even for your children. You have lived for them all
through and it is time you enjoyed a harmonious life with your spouse. If
your children are grateful and they take care of you, you are blessed. But,
never take it for granted.

4. Relaxation and recreation: The most relaxing and recreating forces are a
healthy religious attitude, good sleep, music and laughter. Have faith in
God, learn to sleep well, love good music and see the funny side of life.

5. Time is precious: It is almost like holding a horses' reins. When they
are in your hands, you can control them. Imagine that every day you are born
again. Yesterday is a cancelled cheque. Tomorrow is a promissory note.Today
is ready cash - use it profitably. Live this moment; live it fully, now, in
the present time.

6. Change is the only permanent thing: We should accept change - it is
inevitable. The only way to make sense out of change is to join in the
dance. Change has brought about many pleasant things. We should be happy
that our children are blessed.

7. Enlightened selfishness: All of us are basically selfish. Whatever we do,
we expect something in return. We should definitely be grateful to those who
stood by us. But, our focus should be on the internal satisfaction and the
happiness we derive by doing good for others, without expecting anything in
return. Perform a random act of kindness daily.

8. Forget and forgive: Don't be bothered too much about others' mistakes. We
are not spiritual enough to show our other cheek when we are slapped in one.
But for the sake of our own health and happiness, let us forgive and forget
them. Otherwise, we will be only increasing our blood pressure.

9. Everything has a purpose: Take life as it comes. Accept yourself as you
are and also accept others for what they are. Everybody is unique and is
right in his own way.

10. Overcome the fear of death: We all know that one day we have to leave
this world. Still we are afraid of death. We think that our spouse and
children will be unable to withstand our loss. But the truth is no one is
going to die for you; they may be depressed for some time. Time heals
everything and they will go on.

God Bless you  ALL with Good Health , Happiness & Peace of Mind in Long Life

When life gives you a 100 reasons to cry give life back 1000 reasons to
smile.  Face your past without regret. Prepare for the future without fear.
Keep the faith and drop the fear. Life will be beautiful."

Have a Nice Day.... Every Day

With Best Wishes and Regards,