I am happy to inform you that our Director, Mr. Nikhil Desai was interviewed on
Peace of Mind TV Channel which was telecast on Saturday 21st March and Sunday
22nd March 2015. To view the interview click here

2015 is also the 25th year of Mr. Nikhil Desai as an International Speaker,
Motivator & Trainer.

He presents at various international conferences worldwide and conducts
motivational sessions and training programs for many Fortune 500 companies.

His sessions & programs have had a very positive impact on the performance &
productivity of executives of more than 650 organizations world wide.

For his profile click here

Mr. Nikhil Desai's following two flagship programs are very popular in 51
cities of the world:

 1.    In Pursuit Of Excellence - Unleashing The Potential In You & Your
OrganizationTM

This program enables every individual in the organization to perform at his/her
peak potential.

  2.    Achieving Excellence Thru Stress Management TM

With stress levels rising this program enables executives to manage their
stress more effectively and productively.

For details of Nikhil Desai's 2 flagship programs click here

Duration 1, 2, or 3 hour session or a full day program

When
The Motivational sessions are very important, interesting & impactful and can
he held at:

·     The Company's premises during a normal working day

·      Conferences

·      Summits

·      Off-sites

·      Retreats

·      Channel Partner meets

·      Dealer Meets

·      Sales Review Meets

·      Rewards & Recognition events or

·      Annual Get-togethers

Nikhil Desai has in recent years delivered presentations in various countries
including India, Canada, Ireland, Malaysia, Oman, Philippines, Qatar,
Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, U.A.E& U.S.A.

For testimonials of some Indian participants click here

For Testimonials of some International participants click here

For testimonials of some Senior/HR/Training Professionals Worldwide click here

Our programs have had a very positive impact on the performance and
productivity of executives of more than 650 organizations including ACG
Worldwide, Aditya Birla Group,  Ambuja,  Aon Global,  Asian Paints, Bank Sohar,
 Barclays Bank, BASF, Beetel, BG Group, Cap Gemini, Cartier, Castrol,
Caterpillar, Cipla, Citicorp, Claris, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, DHL, Dow,
General Electric, Godrej, Holcim, Hyatt, IPCA, Jindal, Johnson & Johnson,
Johnson Matthey, Jones Lang Lasalle, Kone, Kotak, Larsen & Toubro, Levi
Strauss, Lowe, Maersk, Nokia, Novartis, Oberoi Hotels, Pepsico, Pfizer,
Prudential, Puma, Ranbaxy, Reliance, RPG Group, Sandoz, Schiller, Siemens,
Spicer, Standard Chartered Bank, Stiefel, Tata Global Beverages, Tata Group,
Thomas Cook, Unilever, Vedanta, VFS Global, Whirlpool, Wipro & other companies.

To view the list of 120 In-house training programs conducted by The Centre For
Excellence click here.

We conduct in-house training programs at all levels in the organization
including:
. Factory Workers
. Officers
. New Joinees
. Junior Management
. Middle Management
. Senior Management
. Board of Directors

We look forward to hearing from you or your Training Team regarding your
requirements for motivational sessions and training programs for 2015.

With best wishes,

Janhavi
The Centre For Excellence
9, Alli Chambers, Tamarind Lane
Fort, Mumbai - 400 001. India
Phone: +91 22 2265 0838 / +91 22 2265 3577 / +91 22 3020 7777
Fax: +91 22 2264 1425
Email: janh...@cexcellence.com
Web: www.cexcellence.com