Subject: 50th Wedding Anniversary !

In Murugan Temple in East Ham, London, Seminars used to be conducted on the
topic 'Husband's Marriage' every week.

  At the session last week, one Nagarajan said that he  was approaching his
50th wedding anniversary.

For this, the priest asked him to take a few minutes and share some insight
secret how he had managed to stay married to  the same woman all these years.

Nagarajan replied to the assembled husbands:

'Well, I've tried to  treat her nice, spend money on her, bought her enough
jewellery and sarees.
The best of all is that I took her to Chennai, India for the 25th  anniversary!
'

The priest responded: Nagarajan , you are an amazing inspiration to  all the
husbands here!
Please tell us what you are planning, for your  wife for your 50th anniversary?

Nagarajan proudly replied:

I'm going back to Chennai to pick her up!!! ??