International Speaker, Motivator and Trainer,
      Mr. Nikhil Desai's visit to Kolkatta July 2015

            I am happy to inform you that 2015 is the 25th year of our
Director, Mr. Nikhil Desai as an International Speaker, Motivator & Trainer.

            After the excellent feedback received from programs in Kolkatta
conducted by him in the past he will be back in Kolkatta on 6th & 7th July.

            He will be conducting a motivational session in Kolkatta on 6th
July.

            Do let me know if you would like to take advantage of his visit by
scheduling a one or two hour motivational session or a half day or full day
training program for your company executives at a mutually convenient time
during his visit.

            Our name. The Centre For Excellence. is our guarantee of Excellence.

            The Centre For Excellence has 650 Corporate Clients in 51 cities of
the world.

            Under Nikhil Desai's leadership our organization The Centre For
Excellence has been nominated in the list of 15 Most Promising Human Capital
Consulting Companies in India.

            We are committed to enhancing productivity through international
quality training programs & motivational sessions.

            To view The Centre For Excellence Brochure click here

            To view the list of 120 In-house training programs conducted by The
Centre For Excellence click here

            These training programs are conducted by our trainers & Mr. Nikhil
Desai.

            More than a quarter million people have benefited from Nikhil
Desai's presentations and programs worldwide.

            For his profile click here

            Mr. Nikhil Desai's following two flagship programs are very popular
in 51 cities of the world:

            - In Pursuit Of Excellence - Unleashing The Potential In You & Your
OrganizationT

            This program enables every individual in the organization to
perform at his/her peak potential.

            - Achieving Excellence Thru Stress ManagementT

            With stress levels rising this program enables executives to manage
their stress more effectively and productively.

            For details of his 2 flagship programs click here

            Duration  1, 2, or 3 hour session or a full day program

            When

            The Motivational sessions are very important, interesting &
impactful at The Company's premises during a normal working day, Conferences,
Summits, Off-sites, Retreats, Channel Partner meets, Dealer Meets, Sales Review
Meets, Rewards & Recognition events & Annual Get-togethers.

            For videos click here

            For testimonials of some Indian participants click here

            For testimonials of some International participants click here

            For testimonials of some Senior/HR/Training Professionals Worldwide
click here

            Nikhil Desai has in recent years delivered presentations in various
countries including India, Canada, Ireland, Malaysia, Oman, Philippines, Qatar,
Singapore, South Africa, Sweden, U.A.E& U.S.A.

            Nikhil Desai's programs have had a very positive impact on the
performance and productivity of executives of more than 650 organizations
including ACG Worldwide, Aditya Birla Group, Ambuja, Aon Global, Asian Paints,
Bank Sohar, Barclays Bank, BASF, Beetel, BG Group, Cap Gemini, Cartier,
Castrol, Caterpillar, Cipla, Citicorp, Claris, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank, DHL,
Dow, General Electric, Godrej, Holcim, Hyatt, IPCA, Jindal, Johnson & Johnson,
Johnson Matthey, Jones Lang Lasalle, Kone, Kotak, Larsen & Toubro, Levi
Strauss, Lowe, Maersk, Nokia, Novartis, Oberoi Hotels, Pepsico, Pfizer,
Prudential, Puma, Ranbaxy, Reliance, RPG Group, Sandoz, Schiller, Siemens,
Spicer, Standard Chartered Bank, Stiefel, Tata Global Beverages, Tata Group,
Thomas Cook, Unilever, Vedanta, VFS Global, Whirlpool, Wipro & other companies.

            Kindly let me know the way forward.

            With best wishes,

            Janhavi
            The Centre For Excellence

            9, Alli Chambers, Tamarind Lane

            Fort, Mumbai - 400 001

            Phone: +91 2265 0838 / +91 2265 3577 / +91 3020 7777

            Fax: +91 2264 1425

            Email: janh...@cexcellence.com

            Web: www.cexcellence.com