I am happy to inform you that 2015 is the 25th year of our Director, Mr.
Nikhil Desai as an International Speaker, Motivator & Trainer.

Under his leadership our organization The Centre For Excellence has been
listed in the 25 Most Promising Human Capital Consulting Companies in India.
To view the article
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-YBnkbl4VrwNXBrYldfS3gtMWc/view> click
here

Mr. Nikhil Desai will be in Bangalore on 9th and 10th November.

Do let me know if you or your Training Team would like to correspond over
email or have a telecon with him to explore the possibility of Nikhil Desai
delivering motivational sessions or training programs for your executives at
a mutually convenient time in the coming months.

More than a quarter million people have benefited from Nikhil Desai's
presentations and programs worldwide.

For his profile  <http://www.cexcellence.com/nikhil-profile.html> click here

Mr. Nikhil Desai's following two flagship programs are very popular in 51
cities of the world:

1.
<http://www.cexcellence.com/pdf/In%20Pursuit%20of%20Excellence%20-%20Unleash
ing%20The%20Potential%20in%20Yourself%20and%20Your%20Organization.pdf> In
Pursuit Of Excellence - Unleashing The Potential In You & Your
OrganizationTM

This program enables every individual in the organization to perform at
his/her peak potential.

2.  <http://www.cexcellence.com/pdf/stress-management.pdf> Achieving
Excellence Thru Stress ManagementTM

With stress levels rising this program enables executives to manage their
stress more effectively and productively.

Duration 1, 2 or 3 hour session or half day or full day program

For details of Nikhil Desai's 2 flagship programs
<http://www.cexcellence.com/workshops-nikhil.html> click here

Nikhil Desai has delivered presentations in various countries including
India, Canada, Ireland, Malaysia, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, South
Africa, Sweden, U.A.E & U.S.A.

For testimonials of some Indian participants
<http://www.cexcellence.com/testimonials.html> click here

For Testimonials of some International participants
<http://www.cexcellence.com/international-testimonials.html> click here

For testimonials of some Senior/HR/Training Professionals Worldwide
<http://cexcellence.com/seniorhrtrainingprofessionals-testimonials.html>
click here

To view The Centre For Excellence Brochure
<http://cexcellence.com/pdf/TCFE%20Brochure%20Email%20.pdf> click here

To view the list of 120 In-house training programs conducted by The Centre
For Excellence  <http://www.cexcellence.com/workshops.html> click here.

These programs are conducted by our trainers & Mr. Nikhil Desai.

Our programs have had a very positive impact on the performance and
productivity of executives of more than 650 organizations including ACG
Worldwide, Aditya Birla Group,  Ambuja,  Aon Global,  Asian Paints, Bank
Sohar,  Barclays Bank, BASF, Beetel, BG Group, Cap Gemini, Cartier, Castrol,
Caterpillar, Cipla, Citicorp, Clariant, Claris, Deloitte, Deutsche Bank,
DHL, Dow, General Electric, Godrej, Holcim, Hyatt, IPCA, Jindal, Johnson &
Johnson, Johnson Matthey, Jones Lang Lasalle, Kone, Kotak, Larsen & Toubro,
Levi Strauss, Lowe, Maersk, Mahindra & Mahindra, Nokia, Novartis, Oberoi
Hotels, Pepsico, Pfizer, Prudential, Puma, Ranbaxy, Reliance, RPG Group,
Sandoz, Schiller, Siemens, Spicer, Standard Chartered Bank, Stiefel, Tata
Global Beverages, Tata Group, Thomas Cook, Unilever, Vedanta, VFS Global,
Whirlpool, Wipro & other companies.

Look forward to hearing from you.

With best wishes,

Janhavi
The Centre For Excellence
9, Alli Chambers, Tamarind Lane
Fort, Mumbai - 400 001. India
Phone: +91 22 2265 0838 / +91 22 2265 3577
Fax: +91 22 2264 1425
Email:  <mailto:janh...@cexcellence.com> janh...@cexcellence.com
Web:  <http://www.cexcellence.com/> www.cexcellence.com