Hi,

Le 4 janv. 2010 à 02:22, Shaul Kedem a écrit :

> Hi,
> I've patched and compiled on mac OSX 10.6, it works great!
>
> Can we have other axis to rotate the view when doing the circle
> gesture? it's really weird in default cam view because it is rotating
> against what seems to be the camera normal (?). but again, it's an
> excellent progress :)

Currently, the rotation is against the screen normal. Which axis would you
prefer ?
This 3rd axis selection can depend upon the trackball/turntable choice in user
prefs. But for this, I may need help from a math expert to make the right
rotation matrix.

> another comment is that when pinching it zooms way too fast for me :)

The sensitivity is currently hardcoded in the
GHOST_SystemCocoa::handleMouseEvent function. You can try other values.
I don't think it'll call for a sensitivity setting in user prefs, as an
acceptable for all value should be found.

> Thanks for the new years gift :-)
>
> Shaul
>
> p.s. do you have commit rights?

Yes, but as this impacts files beyond cocoa, I want to have some feedback
(including from other OSes users) before committing it.